Yes, stilettos make your legs a mile long and make you feel about 6 pounds thinner (!). But, I’m a tall, clumsy girl. Walls jump out at me sometimes and balancing on sticks all night can take the one glass of wine i’ve had and make it look like 12. I’m tall and if there are any tall girls out there, sometimes you don’t want to be the girl sitting in an imaginary chair in the holiday photo. So, I’ve scoured the internet and found the hottest flats to go with every outfit. They won’t kill your bank account and magically solve all the aforementioned issues. Flats: the new savior (sorry sweet little baby jesus, but don’t you fret – you turned water to wine, and for that you will always be king). xo, falling for flats.
Category Archives: shoes
obsessed with olive.
ATTEN…TION: military green, olive you. In Arizona, October is really just summer wrapped in a month disguised as fall, to the rest of America. What’s a girl to do, when everyone else is getting to sip warm lattes and wrap up in a cozy scarf and I’m still sweating it out with 108 degrees?? Change up my look with color! My fave transitional color to take summer into fall is olive green. Check out my favorite looks, to style a faux fall wardrobe. xo, olive juice
1. Billabong Distressed Olive Green Cutoffs $29 via lulus.com
2. Express Green Mid Rise Moto Legging $69.90 via express.com
3. Lulu*s Shout Olive Green Shift Dress $44 via lulus.com
4. Olive Chic Stylish Maxi $52 via shoptiques.com
5. AEO Layered Utility Jacket $52.46 via americaneagle.com
6. Lush Magical Moments Olive Green Sleeveless Dress $47 via lulus.com
7. Express Soft Twill Boyfriend Shirt $59.90 via express.com
8. Catch My Breath Olive Green Jogger Pants $43 via lulus.com
9. Project Social T Peace Offering Tee $39 via lulus.com
10. Chelsea Crew Bash Khaki Suede Booties $99 via lulus.com
11. Cascade Effect Olive Green Hat $27 via lulus.com
12. Hold Your Gaze Olive Green Leggings $49 via lulus.com
13. Quick Getaway Olive Green Tote $47 via lulus.com
14. Precisely Right Olive Green Suede Pointed Pumps $34 via lulus.com
15. Looking Smart Olive Green Pants $52 via lulus.com
Sure, a leopards spots help camouflage them into their surroundings. But, these prints are nothing but stand out. I hunted down the best looks under $200 for you. They are the perfect additions for your fall wardrobe [and soon to be mine!]. xo, obsessed. 1. … Continue reading
boots to FALL for.
Ahh the ankle boot. You fabulous invention, you. What outfit don’t you work with?? Fabulous for your legs, less assuming than the knee high boot; you are just perfect for the summer to fall to winter transition.
I’ve scoured the internet to find you the best booties to add to your collection, all under $200!
you. are. welcome. xo