Hi loves! Forgive me, this is the first time ever making a tutorial video. It could be turned into a drinking game, if you drank every time I said “UM” or “BUT YEAH”. But, if you just stick with it till the end, I … Continue reading
Who says halloween has to be all black and orange?? I decided to take halloween and chic-it-up! With a little creativity and pattern play, I was able to take the boring pumpkin and make it a ‘pumpchic’. I coated the pumpkins with spray paint, and hit up a craft store for fun supplies. I chose gold leaf, giant sequins and a black & gold sharpies. The designs are endless, so let your creativity soar and enjoy this fun pumpchic diy. xo, Emily
ATTEN…TION: military green, olive you. In Arizona, October is really just summer wrapped in a month disguised as fall, to the rest of America. What’s a girl to do, when everyone else is getting to sip warm lattes and wrap up in a cozy scarf and I’m still sweating it out with 108 degrees?? Change up my look with color! My fave transitional color to take summer into fall is olive green. Check out my favorite looks, to style a faux fall wardrobe. xo, olive juice
1. Billabong Distressed Olive Green Cutoffs $29 via lulus.com
2. Express Green Mid Rise Moto Legging $69.90 via express.com
3. Lulu*s Shout Olive Green Shift Dress $44 via lulus.com
4. Olive Chic Stylish Maxi $52 via shoptiques.com
5. AEO Layered Utility Jacket $52.46 via americaneagle.com
6. Lush Magical Moments Olive Green Sleeveless Dress $47 via lulus.com
7. Express Soft Twill Boyfriend Shirt $59.90 via express.com
8. Catch My Breath Olive Green Jogger Pants $43 via lulus.com
9. Project Social T Peace Offering Tee $39 via lulus.com
10. Chelsea Crew Bash Khaki Suede Booties $99 via lulus.com
11. Cascade Effect Olive Green Hat $27 via lulus.com
12. Hold Your Gaze Olive Green Leggings $49 via lulus.com
13. Quick Getaway Olive Green Tote $47 via lulus.com
14. Precisely Right Olive Green Suede Pointed Pumps $34 via lulus.com
15. Looking Smart Olive Green Pants $52 via lulus.com
Ask me what I’m wearing and 9 times out of 10, it’s LE TOTE. Yes, if there was an addicts anonymous, I’d need to go to a meeting [but you bet your booty I’d show up wearing fabulous LE TOTE piece]. Since that doesn’t exist yet, I’ll be letting my addiction to LE TOTE flourish. Here is just a snapshot of some of my favorite pieces at the moment.
xo, unhealthily addicted.
*Want 1/2 off your first month of LE TOTE?? duh, of course you do.. click here*
[click the image to take you to the product page]
Sure, a leopards spots help camouflage them into their surroundings. But, these prints are nothing but stand out. I hunted down the best looks under $200 for you. They are the perfect additions for your fall wardrobe [and soon to be mine!]. xo, obsessed. 1. … Continue reading
Ahh the ankle boot. You fabulous invention, you. What outfit don’t you work with?? Fabulous for your legs, less assuming than the knee high boot; you are just perfect for the summer to fall to winter transition.
I’ve scoured the internet to find you the best booties to add to your collection, all under $200!
you. are. welcome. xo
1. Kensie Gabor Black Ankle Boots $89 via lulus.com
2. Topshop ‘Harper Buckle’ Ankle Boot $135 via nordstrom.com
3. Nasty Gal ‘Coyote Call’ Suede Ankle Boot $60 via nastygal.com
4. Charles by Charles David ‘Half Calf Vaxio’ Bootie $69.99 via tjmaxx
5. Brooks Ankle Boot $198.00 via freepeople.com
6. Jeffrey Campbell ‘Taggart’ Booties $200 via anthropologie.com
7. Looking for Adventure Black Booties $57 via lulus.com
8. Eurosoft ‘Savina’ Ankle Boots $69.99 via jcpenny.com
9. Sam Edelman ‘Petty Suede’ Ankle Boot $135 via urbanoutfitters.com
10. Charles David Italy Boot $149 via tjmaxx.com
11. Sam Edelman ‘Petty’ Ankle Boot $160 via zappos.com
12. Steven by Steve Madden ‘Dextir’ Suede Ankle Boots $129 via lordandtaylor.com
13. J Shoes ‘Ranch 2’ Ankle Boot $85 via myhabit.com
14. Lady Kiara Ankle Boot $70 via yoox.com
15. Charles by Charles David ‘Suede Vaxio’ Bootie $69.99 via tjmaxx
Hello September! Sure, I haven’t been a student for years, but I still get that twinge of excited anxiousness for the ‘first day of school’. As a child, the looming first day always meant that I would be getting a new haircut (unfortunately for me, it was NEVER good). My school photos are what hairdressers nightmares are made of. Tragic proof below. Anyways, the hair gods finally heard my prayers, sprinkled miracle grow on me as I slept (I’m assuming that’s how it works) and this is what I’ve been blessed with! But, with summer turning to fall, I want to take my sun kissed, summer beach waves and Brûlée it! Fall hair should be as warm and rich as a pumpkin spice latte. Here are some looks I’m obsessed with. Stay Tuned for my summer to fall hair transformation.
Hi, my name is Emily and I am addicted to champagne and confetti.
Both are absolutely fabulous on their own, but combine the two and what do you get?? CHAMPETTI! It’s so easy and fun, to personalize and fabulize anything – a hostess gift, a bachelorette party or simply a monday!
what you’ll need:
–spray adhesive (I found mine at a craft store, near the gold leaf supplies but, this $5 can will do!product here)
–Champagne (I bought mini champagne bottles, but large champs will do! Or you could try wine, beer, pellagrino, whatever just have fun with it!)
and like i always say..
Life is good. Champetti makes it better.
So this is 30. I’m 30. Crap. I’m THIRTY. Insert shocked emoji here. June 14th was the day that the whole month of celebrations, surrounded. My twenties felt like I was on a fabulous carousel, moving whether I wanted to or not, making me a little dizzy (or a LOT), but it was damn fun and free. I got to choose my seat, but where it was going was out of my control. Like a kid in a candy shop, I was running around buying way too much sugar, having no self-control and spending it all on instant gratification. So, now that I’ve gotten off the carousel, what will 30 be like?
30 gets to be whatever I want! Sure, life will be more like controlled chaos but, i’ll take it! I finally feel like an adult. I’ve found my soulmate. I get to dress better (thank you LeTote!). I can afford good champagne. Work isn’t just work – it’s finally a career. It took me 30 years, but I think I finally have my makeup figured out. Travel is more than just a car with a full tank of gas. Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc is my soul sister. Day parties = bed at a reasonable hour. Coffee in the morning? Hello? I love you.
Life is good. Champagne makes it better.
I really should be confessing more obsessions, like champagne, selfies, brunch etc. but for now, let’s focus on what is trumping all of that: LETOTE! For $49 a month, you get to fill up your closet with stylized picks of a mix of clothing and accessories. You wear them, keep what you want, send back what you don’t. Best part?? You don’t have to do laundry! Send back the clothing and accessories, in the prepaid bag and in 2 days you will have another package at your door! You literally have a brand new wardrobe for every week for a month for $49. Doesn’t. Get. Better.
Check it out at: www.LeTote.com