Yes, stilettos make your legs a mile long and make you feel about 6 pounds thinner (!). But, I’m a tall, clumsy girl. Walls jump out at me sometimes and balancing on sticks all night can take the one glass of wine i’ve had and make it look like 12. I’m tall and if there are any tall girls out there, sometimes you don’t want to be the girl sitting in an imaginary chair in the holiday photo. So, I’ve scoured the internet and found the hottest flats to go with every outfit. They won’t kill your bank account and magically solve all the aforementioned issues. Flats: the new savior (sorry sweet little baby jesus, but don’t you fret – you turned water to wine, and for that you will always be king). xo, falling for flats.
Ahh the ankle boot. You fabulous invention, you. What outfit don’t you work with?? Fabulous for your legs, less assuming than the knee high boot; you are just perfect for the summer to fall to winter transition.
I’ve scoured the internet to find you the best booties to add to your collection, all under $200!
you. are. welcome. xo
1. Kensie Gabor Black Ankle Boots $89 via lulus.com
2. Topshop ‘Harper Buckle’ Ankle Boot $135 via nordstrom.com
3. Nasty Gal ‘Coyote Call’ Suede Ankle Boot $60 via nastygal.com
4. Charles by Charles David ‘Half Calf Vaxio’ Bootie $69.99 via tjmaxx
5. Brooks Ankle Boot $198.00 via freepeople.com
6. Jeffrey Campbell ‘Taggart’ Booties $200 via anthropologie.com
7. Looking for Adventure Black Booties $57 via lulus.com
8. Eurosoft ‘Savina’ Ankle Boots $69.99 via jcpenny.com
9. Sam Edelman ‘Petty Suede’ Ankle Boot $135 via urbanoutfitters.com
10. Charles David Italy Boot $149 via tjmaxx.com
11. Sam Edelman ‘Petty’ Ankle Boot $160 via zappos.com
12. Steven by Steve Madden ‘Dextir’ Suede Ankle Boots $129 via lordandtaylor.com
13. J Shoes ‘Ranch 2’ Ankle Boot $85 via myhabit.com
14. Lady Kiara Ankle Boot $70 via yoox.com
15. Charles by Charles David ‘Suede Vaxio’ Bootie $69.99 via tjmaxx
The Holidays mean parties (my favorite part!). Parties mean champagne. And what is the best way to look fabulous holding a glass? A festive manicure and your fingers adorned with the latest rings. I’ve put together a to die for list, perfect for you or for gifts!
1. Ariella Collection ‘Arrow’ Ring $38 here 2. Campbell Knuckle Floater Ring $98 here 3. Dogeared Gold Vermeil Letter Initial Ring $42 here 4. Gorjana Camila Beveled Ring Set $85 here 5. House of Harlow 1960 Pavé Safety Pin Wrap Ring $35.99 here 6. House of Harlow 1960 Sparkling Marquis Ring $38 here 7. Leith Cutout Statement Rings $26 here 8. Madewell Pavé Stacking Rings $32 here 9. Topshop V-Cutout Ring $12 here 10. Stella & Dot Stackable Band Rings – Set of 5 $39 here 11. BaubleBar Mixed Midi Rings 2 for $34 here 12. BaubleBar Gold Armor Ring $30 here 13. BaubleBar Single Cage Ring $30 here